The special form of qualities that are being infused inside security tool like Norton Antivirus is something that can’t be replicated by anyone. Every now and then different engineers bring the enhanced form of inspection quality but still troubleshooting elements find a way to the user’s computer system. At this juncture, if the user is looking for the detailed form of information then just bank on suggestions being provided through the channel like Norton Support Number UK.
Professionals present over here will make sure that smarter and much intricate form of steps is being narrated to the user without any delay. On the other hand, understanding the form of explanation is being provided not only about Norton Autofix but also about the technical error "8504, 104".
Norton Autofix is nothing but a methodical procedure of making sure that quick form of scanning is possible. This is being possible because on many occasions technically complex form of malware or virus is entered into the computer system and creates a havoc. This form of quick access is easily gained from Norton product main window. Even then some problem is hampering scanning of the system then one can also refer to official website of Norton Antivirus.
The occurrence of technical error "8504, 104" is either due to failed installation procedure or the different form of security tool being present. So, follow steps being mentioned below: -
1. The user has to download complete file from Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool category.
2. Now, for Opening the Downloads window in the browser- just press Ctrl + J Key.
3. At this stage, just Click on NRnRicon in a right manner.
4. Once, the user has gone through License Agreement, the user just has to Click on Agree.
5. Then Click on Advanced Options category.
6. Now, Click on Remove Only.
7. Finally, the user can Click on Restart Now.
1. The user, first of all, has to Press the Windows + R Key. This way Run dialog box is opened.
2. Now the user has to correctly type appwiz.cpland later on press Enter.
3. At this stage without delaying and committing mistake one needs to correctly Select the Non-Symantec security product, then click Uninstall or Remove.
4. Now correctly follow all the on-screen instructions.
5. When the uninstall process is completed, then re-start the Computer.
Well, the user’s looking for the detailed and well-explained form of narration about different steps can seek assistance from Norton Technical Service Provider. The concerned person will not have any difficulty in neither following it but also conduct work in a methodical manner.